A Little Sprinkling

ORIGINAL, UNIQUE WEARABLE ART

Today, with so many men and women working outside the home,

it is rare to find time to indulge your passions...like art!

A favorite quote on a Mary Engelbreit drawing gives me encouragement:

"You're never too old to be what you might have been."

Make time to enjoy what you truly love. I'm just beginning the journey.

My Links (also, flikr):

http://www.mydreamgarden.etsy.com/

http://www.facebook.com/pages/My-Dream-Garden/108203335873284

Sunday, January 2, 2011

First of 2011 and Introducing Headbands

Happy New Year to all! This is going to be an amazing year! I can feel it. Of course, I'm not always right, either.


Actually, my phone "up" and "down" arrows aren't working, my TV remote is being temperamental and my blog cursor doesn't want to cooperate. Nevertheless, I feel pretty positive about 2011, strange as it seems.


Check these out:






I've been creating and selling headbands and other hair accessories for a year now and keep getting requests to put them on Etsy. Well, the last two days I have listed a few. Hope they do well. Hope you like them, too! 


Pleasant dreams of new endeavors, resolutions, more time, happiness, peace, profit, love...


Positively Yours

1 comment:

My Dream Garden said...

Two of the above headbands have already sold. Yipee! Thanks to all my wonderful customers and a huge thanks to you who follow my blog. Have a Happy New Year!

About Me

My photo
Trenton, MI, United States
Art is my passion. My shop at mydreamgarden.etsy.com is just a little jaunt. Please stop by my shop anytime and also follow this blog. Feel free to leave comments, especially positive ones! I invite constructive criticism as well; it makes for continued growth. Write me: mydreamgarden@wideopenwest.com. "itsmydreamgarden" on Yahoo. Google "mydreamgarden" and link to my Etsy website from there. You can also get to my Etsy page from this blog. Go to my Profile and click on the link. Thanks for stopping by. Have a day that's filled with wonder! Therese