A Little Sprinkling

ORIGINAL, UNIQUE WEARABLE ART

Today, with so many men and women working outside the home,

it is rare to find time to indulge your passions...like art!

A favorite quote on a Mary Engelbreit drawing gives me encouragement:

"You're never too old to be what you might have been."

Make time to enjoy what you truly love. I'm just beginning the journey.

My Links (also, flikr):

http://www.mydreamgarden.etsy.com/

http://www.facebook.com/pages/My-Dream-Garden/108203335873284

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Homemade Christmas and No Time for Business

Greetings! With lots of potential sales just waiting to happen, you keep tripping on those personal projects. You're so busy creating Christmas for your own family and friends that it leaves very little time to attend to business.

The grandchildren's scarves, princess gown and headbands are finished! Yes!!! Hand-warmers for our other granddaughter are in the works. There's an evening bag for my daughter-in-law's birthday, also in December. Then there's the candle holders that I hope I have time to get to. Wonder if I could make a few neck warmers for the kids. Ha! It makes me dizzy thinking about it all.

How's your holiday season going? I know it's the same every year. Seems like you're ahead of the game, one minute, and behind, the next.

Pleasant dreams of swirling Christmas gifts, sugarplums, fairy dust, lit Christmas trees, falling snow that looks like diamonds under the street lights...

Christmas Snow Queen

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Trenton, MI, United States
Art is my passion. My shop at mydreamgarden.etsy.com is just a little jaunt. Please stop by my shop anytime and also follow this blog. Feel free to leave comments, especially positive ones! I invite constructive criticism as well; it makes for continued growth. Write me: mydreamgarden@wideopenwest.com. "itsmydreamgarden" on Yahoo. Google "mydreamgarden" and link to my Etsy website from there. You can also get to my Etsy page from this blog. Go to my Profile and click on the link. Thanks for stopping by. Have a day that's filled with wonder! Therese