A Little Sprinkling

ORIGINAL, UNIQUE WEARABLE ART

Today, with so many men and women working outside the home,

it is rare to find time to indulge your passions...like art!

A favorite quote on a Mary Engelbreit drawing gives me encouragement:

"You're never too old to be what you might have been."

Make time to enjoy what you truly love. I'm just beginning the journey.

My Links (also, flikr):

http://www.mydreamgarden.etsy.com/

http://www.facebook.com/pages/My-Dream-Garden/108203335873284

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Night and Tired Toes

Well, I've had family over all day. They're so wonderful, but my toes are hurting so bad. Running after little ones, laughing, eating, coffee, you know, the usual...

I finished another scarf a couple of days ago and will list it on Etsy as soon as I can take photos of it. It's full of bright primary colors. How I LOVE color!

Isn't color wonderful! It's all around us. Blue skies, aqua seas, yellow sunrises, orange-red setting suns, bluish-white full moons, a rainbow's many colors, lime green budding trees, deep green grass, children's red cheeks--now we're getting into it!--lightening bugs' neon lights, teal dragonfly wings, crimson wine, white cumulus clouds, gray rainy skies, red foxes, pink dahlias, purple delphiniums, periwinkle periwinkles, white lilies of the valley, brown deer, puddles of water reflecting all of the surrounding colors.

Sleep tight. I'm going to dream in living color!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Trenton, MI, United States
Art is my passion. My shop at mydreamgarden.etsy.com is just a little jaunt. Please stop by my shop anytime and also follow this blog. Feel free to leave comments, especially positive ones! I invite constructive criticism as well; it makes for continued growth. Write me: mydreamgarden@wideopenwest.com. "itsmydreamgarden" on Yahoo. Google "mydreamgarden" and link to my Etsy website from there. You can also get to my Etsy page from this blog. Go to my Profile and click on the link. Thanks for stopping by. Have a day that's filled with wonder! Therese