Monday, May 10, 2010
Another Etsy Artist's Story - Very Worthwhile Reading
I've just read a story of bravery, written by Lea Fowler of Lea Fowler Photography, about an incident that happened to her. Worthwhile reading. LINK: .Lea Fowler Photography. The story connects from the INFO box in the left-hand column.
Have a wonderful evening. I have been busy making bridal hair accessories. I'm learning and having fun.
- ► 2011 (28)
- Happy Hair Day
- O-o-o, o-o-o, oh-h-h, oh-h-h, youch!!!
- Art Linkletter Quote
- Motorcycle Mama and her Derriere
- Tuesday Thoughts on Peace and Tranquility
- Monday, Monday...
- Missed and Lost
- Cool Prom, Cool Babe
- Wednesday Bunco
- Mother-Daughter and Goddess
- Two Beachcombers
- Friday Camp-out
- Been Busy with New Adventure
- ETSY TREASURY
- Happy Camper and a New Friend
- She Sells Sea Shells
- Garden Photos
- Another Etsy Artist's Story - Very Worthwhile Read...
- HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!!
- Saturday Listings from a Happy Mom
- TGIF for Photography; Kudos to the Red Wings!
- Fly Me to the Moon
- Skipped Tuesday
- Mowing Monday
- Tonight, tonight...
- Saturday night's alright, alright, alright...
- ▼ May (27)
- My Dream Garden
- Trenton, MI, United States
- Art is my passion. My shop at mydreamgarden.etsy.com is just a little jaunt. Please stop by my shop anytime and also follow this blog. Feel free to leave comments, especially positive ones! I invite constructive criticism as well; it makes for continued growth. Write me: firstname.lastname@example.org. "itsmydreamgarden" on Yahoo. Google "mydreamgarden" and link to my Etsy website from there. You can also get to my Etsy page from this blog. Go to my Profile and click on the link. Thanks for stopping by. Have a day that's filled with wonder! Therese