A Little Sprinkling

ORIGINAL, UNIQUE WEARABLE ART

Today, with so many men and women working outside the home,

it is rare to find time to indulge your passions...like art!

A favorite quote on a Mary Engelbreit drawing gives me encouragement:

"You're never too old to be what you might have been."

Make time to enjoy what you truly love. I'm just beginning the journey.

My Links (also, flikr):

http://www.mydreamgarden.etsy.com/

http://www.facebook.com/pages/My-Dream-Garden/108203335873284

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Tuesday Thoughts on Peace and Tranquility

http://coffeeandpaintdrips.blogspot.com/ Dora, a fellow Etsy artist, really inspired me today. We're on the same wavelength. Walking the shore nearby is something I've not realized was available to me. Walking through the woods behind my house is another activity that has eluded me for some time. I need to get grounded again. I need peace in my life. Her blog has brought some things to light for me. I thank her for it and plan to collect more seashells on the shore and natural things from the woods. All nature walks put life in perspective and bring joy and peace. Thanks , Dora.

In search of Peace and Tranquility,
Nature Girl

2 comments:

Dora Sislian Themelis said...

Thank you Therese, I'm so happy my words strike a chord with you. When I started this blogging thing I just thought I'd be blabbing to myself, but I'm happy to have found like-minded souls like you.

My Dream Garden said...

You're quite welcome! Have a great holiday!!!

About Me

My photo
Trenton, MI, United States
Art is my passion. My shop at mydreamgarden.etsy.com is just a little jaunt. Please stop by my shop anytime and also follow this blog. Feel free to leave comments, especially positive ones! I invite constructive criticism as well; it makes for continued growth. Write me: mydreamgarden@wideopenwest.com. "itsmydreamgarden" on Yahoo. Google "mydreamgarden" and link to my Etsy website from there. You can also get to my Etsy page from this blog. Go to my Profile and click on the link. Thanks for stopping by. Have a day that's filled with wonder! Therese