A Little Sprinkling

ORIGINAL, UNIQUE WEARABLE ART

Today, with so many men and women working outside the home,

it is rare to find time to indulge your passions...like art!

A favorite quote on a Mary Engelbreit drawing gives me encouragement:

"You're never too old to be what you might have been."

Make time to enjoy what you truly love. I'm just beginning the journey.

My Links (also, flikr):

http://www.mydreamgarden.etsy.com/

http://www.facebook.com/pages/My-Dream-Garden/108203335873284

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Skipped Tuesday

It is now Wed., and I'm going to be busy making bridal hair accessories for my niece's salon. I put a link to to the salon on my fan page. Check it out. Hair accessorizing is a new one for me. Wish me luck!

Red Wings lost last night by one goal. So upsetting! Hope we'll be back in the running at our next game.

Thanks for stopping by.
Therese

2 comments:

Diane said...

You visited my blog Pinecones and Roses and I've just been reading yours. What a pretty layout you have and love your posts - especially about mowing the lawn. I hope you got the comment thing figured out. It will all fall in place but it just takes time. Let me know if I can help. Blessings, Diane

My Dream Garden said...

Diane, I'm always running into one problem or another on the internet. Thanks very much for your note. I'm attempting to widen my margins, making my blog a three-column, but, is it difficult! Tomorrow is another day.

About Me

My photo
Trenton, MI, United States
Art is my passion. My shop at mydreamgarden.etsy.com is just a little jaunt. Please stop by my shop anytime and also follow this blog. Feel free to leave comments, especially positive ones! I invite constructive criticism as well; it makes for continued growth. Write me: mydreamgarden@wideopenwest.com. "itsmydreamgarden" on Yahoo. Google "mydreamgarden" and link to my Etsy website from there. You can also get to my Etsy page from this blog. Go to my Profile and click on the link. Thanks for stopping by. Have a day that's filled with wonder! Therese