A Little Sprinkling

ORIGINAL, UNIQUE WEARABLE ART

Today, with so many men and women working outside the home,

it is rare to find time to indulge your passions...like art!

A favorite quote on a Mary Engelbreit drawing gives me encouragement:

"You're never too old to be what you might have been."

Make time to enjoy what you truly love. I'm just beginning the journey.

My Links (also, flikr):

http://www.mydreamgarden.etsy.com/

http://www.facebook.com/pages/My-Dream-Garden/108203335873284

Sunday, June 20, 2010

After the Party

Oh, how cute little grandchildren are! My little 8-yr-old granddaughter made a birthday card for me and bought me a cute polka-dot scarf and a little red-glitter change purse that I can use for my makeup if I want! The two tiny ones--2 1/2 and 4 years old--sang Happy Birthday so sweetly. They are adorable, too! The tiny one said, "Happy Cake"! I just LOVE IT!!!

Thanks for stopping in. I wish you all a wonderful Sunday. Sit back, relax and enjoy your day!

Happy Fathers Day to any dads out there!!!

Post-Birthday Girl

3 comments:

zandra said...

Stopped by for the where bloggers create party? Have a great week.
Hugz,
Zandra

Groovy Pumpkin said...

That's so cute 'Happy cake' :D

Happy birthday!!!!

Jane xx

My Dream Garden said...

Hi, zandra and Groovy Pumpkin. Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog. I haven't stopped by the "where bloggers create" in awhile. I'll check it out. And, those little ones REALLY ARE so much fun! Have a super week to the both of you as well!

About Me

My photo
Trenton, MI, United States
Art is my passion. My shop at mydreamgarden.etsy.com is just a little jaunt. Please stop by my shop anytime and also follow this blog. Feel free to leave comments, especially positive ones! I invite constructive criticism as well; it makes for continued growth. Write me: mydreamgarden@wideopenwest.com. "itsmydreamgarden" on Yahoo. Google "mydreamgarden" and link to my Etsy website from there. You can also get to my Etsy page from this blog. Go to my Profile and click on the link. Thanks for stopping by. Have a day that's filled with wonder! Therese