A Little Sprinkling

ORIGINAL, UNIQUE WEARABLE ART

Today, with so many men and women working outside the home,

it is rare to find time to indulge your passions...like art!

A favorite quote on a Mary Engelbreit drawing gives me encouragement:

"You're never too old to be what you might have been."

Make time to enjoy what you truly love. I'm just beginning the journey.

My Links (also, flikr):

http://www.mydreamgarden.etsy.com/

http://www.facebook.com/pages/My-Dream-Garden/108203335873284

Saturday, June 12, 2010

The Turtle and the Hare

Always running late my family and close friends nicknamed me "Turtle" as a child. My sister who used to hang out with me was called "Race Horse"--always early and rushing everyone else. She's still running early, and, well, I still run late a quarter of the time, but I've improved significantly. I arrive at work a few minutes early almost every day, but, even so, being on time is such a challenge for me. I can get my housework done so quickly, so I know I can move fast if I want to, but why I have such a problem organizing my time is a question that really baffles me. No one likes to go shopping with me because I look at EVERYTHING! I think it's something called FOCUS...Must be ADD!!!

Anyway, since three different necklaces are in the works--my old nature's kicking in lately--I'm showing you a couple of my more recent bracelet listings. At least I've finished listing them.

Back to the topic: I'm trying to change my focus from "Turtle" to "Hare". I'm off to the races. On my way. Good day!

White Rabbit

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Trenton, MI, United States
Art is my passion. My shop at mydreamgarden.etsy.com is just a little jaunt. Please stop by my shop anytime and also follow this blog. Feel free to leave comments, especially positive ones! I invite constructive criticism as well; it makes for continued growth. Write me: mydreamgarden@wideopenwest.com. "itsmydreamgarden" on Yahoo. Google "mydreamgarden" and link to my Etsy website from there. You can also get to my Etsy page from this blog. Go to my Profile and click on the link. Thanks for stopping by. Have a day that's filled with wonder! Therese