Saturday, June 19, 2010
Happy Birthday, Therese!
Writing this on the 18th, Friday. Yes, it really is my birthday. I gardened all day, made one necklace and finished another. Having the family over for a cookout tomorrow. I ordered my own birthday cake! Well, that's all I wanted for dinner--didn't want to go out--so I figured I could get exactly what I wanted for my own birthday cake. I wanted this cake from Coldstone Creamery, but they didn't know what I was talking about, so I ordered a "custom" cake. Tomorrow we'll have yellow cake batter (they didn't have white), fresh strawberry ice cream on the first layer and strawberry cheesecake ice cream on the top layer--mixed with graham crackers and fresh strawberries, then frosted with white frosting and garnished with fresh strawberries. YUMMY! I love it!
I asked for a lighted magnifier lamp for my birthday gift. I'll let you know if I get it! Can't see anything these days.
- ► 2011 (28)
- A Rock by Any Other Name...
- Have You Ever...
- The Hands of an Artist
- Birthday Greetings & Hair Accessories
- Getting Over the Loss
- Petoskey Stones, Fossils and Old Glass Bottles
- The Birds and the Bees
- Father's Day for the Guys
- After the Party
- Happy Birthday, Therese!
- Relay for Life Results
- Sally Go 'Round the Roses in my Garden
- The Turtle and the Hare
- Petoskey Stone Necklace & History
- The Wonders and Perils of Nature!
- Hot Dogs, Rain and the Relay
- Exciting Adventures on Etsy and Facebook
- June Bugs
- ▼ June (18)
- My Dream Garden
- Trenton, MI, United States
- Art is my passion. My shop at mydreamgarden.etsy.com is just a little jaunt. Please stop by my shop anytime and also follow this blog. Feel free to leave comments, especially positive ones! I invite constructive criticism as well; it makes for continued growth. Write me: firstname.lastname@example.org. "itsmydreamgarden" on Yahoo. Google "mydreamgarden" and link to my Etsy website from there. You can also get to my Etsy page from this blog. Go to my Profile and click on the link. Thanks for stopping by. Have a day that's filled with wonder! Therese