Sunday, June 20, 2010
Father's Day for the Guys
Well, another Father's Day has come and gone. Church took precedence over going out on our daughter's and son-in-law's boat, but we'll hit the waters Thursday. We live on Lake Erie--a Michigan Great Lake. So much fun, but often choppy waters.
We actually spent the afternoon with our son, his wife and the little ones. It was nice getting into the pool with those mischievous--ever so slightly, though it may be--cutie pies. The water is practically to their necks! Afterwards my husband, son and his little guy went to the driving range. All in all, it was a good day.
I hope you fellas out there had a great Father's Day and you blogger girls enjoyed yesterday's "Where Bloggers Create" party. I missed it due to my birthday cookout.
Have a wonderful week full of nice surprises!!! Here's my newest surprise:
- ► 2011 (28)
- A Rock by Any Other Name...
- Have You Ever...
- The Hands of an Artist
- Birthday Greetings & Hair Accessories
- Getting Over the Loss
- Petoskey Stones, Fossils and Old Glass Bottles
- The Birds and the Bees
- Father's Day for the Guys
- After the Party
- Happy Birthday, Therese!
- Relay for Life Results
- Sally Go 'Round the Roses in my Garden
- The Turtle and the Hare
- Petoskey Stone Necklace & History
- The Wonders and Perils of Nature!
- Hot Dogs, Rain and the Relay
- Exciting Adventures on Etsy and Facebook
- June Bugs
- ▼ June (18)
- My Dream Garden
- Trenton, MI, United States
- Art is my passion. My shop at mydreamgarden.etsy.com is just a little jaunt. Please stop by my shop anytime and also follow this blog. Feel free to leave comments, especially positive ones! I invite constructive criticism as well; it makes for continued growth. Write me: firstname.lastname@example.org. "itsmydreamgarden" on Yahoo. Google "mydreamgarden" and link to my Etsy website from there. You can also get to my Etsy page from this blog. Go to my Profile and click on the link. Thanks for stopping by. Have a day that's filled with wonder! Therese